THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Love Wild Hot Excerpt

Here's the cover of my latest release from eXtasy Books:



And here's an excerpt:


            I don't move until he says, "Pick 'em up."

            I reach for the pliers.

            He says, "Pinch."

            I put the pincers around my nipple, and squeeze the handle. This is how I cry for Charlie. The pinching hurts terribly. The careless way the mechanic massages my other breast makes the pain worse.

            Tears course my cheeks. My hand shakes as my body's need for release from the pain wars with my determination to squeeze the pliers tighter. The shudder travels my body. I want to stop. I want to scream and kick the mechanic in the balls. At least I want to close my eyes and not see his unmoving face.

            I squeeze until the hurt possesses me entirely, a racking force I can't escape. The mechanic's deft hands travel slowly from my legs to my ass. They bring no relief. He strokes for his pleasure, not my comfort.

            He says, "Okay."

            I release my nipple. My trembling hand places the pliers on the workbench. I hear myself sob and feel the cool wetness of my tears.

            His face stays impassive. When my hand is steady enough, I unzip his mechanic's jumpsuit and run my nails over his hairless and bony chest. His short legs keep his cock below the edge of the bench.

            I hold my breath to tighten my gut. His hands travel my ass. 

            He says, "Shut'em.

            I close my eyes and escape in darkness, feeling his lips take my breast. His tongue wets my aching nipple. He smells of old-fashioned hair oil and engine grease.

            He presses my back to the bench. My legs don't have room to spread. I need the constraint, the unforgiving surface against my back, and the mechanic's thin body atop mine. He kisses my eyelids and runs his hands through my hair. His tongue demands the parting of my lips. His cock presses the petals of my cunt until my hands find his knob and show it the way.


1 comment:

  1. It’s for sure that when you read erotic stories, you have to fall in love. Details you can visit at free erotic stories

    ReplyDelete