THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Jugglng stories

For the past week, I've been working on three stories at once. I reviewed the final galley of Huntress, which is scheduled for publication this Friday by eXtasy Books. I put the finishing touches on Midas, which is presently in line for a July 15 publication date, and sent it to the eXtasy editors. I brought Cassandra, which is in line for an August 15 date, to the point of about 99% completion.  Occasionally I got confused about which story I was in, and who was doing what to whom. All these stories are in the Fair Warrior Chronicles story series. Some of the characters carry through and develop from one story to the next. People have sex in ever changing combinations and at various times and places. It's a lot to keep straight. I have to be careful not to add a full moon to a scene about lovers enjoying an afternoon roll in the sack.

So it was with relief this morning that I started Morpheus, the fifth story in the series. For the next few weeks, I only have one story line to think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment