THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Editing Minotaur

Today I worked through the editor's notes on Minotaur, the first story in the Fair Warrior Chronicles series. I love the process. Nitpicking grammar is my idea of a day at the beach.

If you've been around publishing or read much about experiences authors have with their publishers, you've probably seen complaints about books being sloppily edited or going to press without any copy editing, or about poor or non-existent communications with editors. That hasn't been my experience with eXtasy Books. The editors I've worked with have been careful and thorough, and have listened to my responses to their suggestions. The editor in chief stays on top of everything, is very encouraging, and peppers the internal blog with pointers on writing and grammar. I couldn't be happier with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment