THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Promos

Promoting a book is usually not an author's favorite job. Most of us would rather write what we please and let it sell itself.  It doesn't work that way. One thing we have in our favor is all of the outlets that exist in the online book world. Today I posted a promo on theexfactor, a chat room for readers and eXtasy Books writers.  Here's what it said:


Mandi, by Valerie Herme, contemporary romance, erotic and beyond, BDSM/bondage, ménage, m/f, f/f, f/f/f, m/m/f, m/f/f, five flames.


 The Fire Genie will burn you, but the Master Genie will chain you. Pharmaceutically driven sex and corporate power lift Mandi to the top. A secret mind control potency enslaves her body to a man's whim. Will she escape, and if she does, can she face the man who offers his love?

 Excerpt:  Michelle and Annette undress. Their lingerie is sexier than mine. Nipples show darkly through sheer bras. One of them hops onto the pink spread, cocks her head, smiles, and holds out her arms. The other turns a dimmer to lower the lights, and puts her hand in the small of my back to press me toward the bed. The room seems warm. 

                 I'm facing my first major I quit test. If I walk out of this room, the plane will land, the Bentley will return me to Leed headquarters, Belle will cut my quarter million dollar severance check, and I'll be on the street.

                 Michelle or Annette encircles me from behind. Her fingers pluck the second button of my blouse. The soft pressure on my breasts sends a wave of heat down a cord from my nipples to my crotch. "S'il vous plaît, Man-dee?"


Read the first chapter free at The Erotic World of Valerie Herme. Follow Valerie's writing life at Valerie Herme's Erotic Writing Blog. Open your heart to valerieherme@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment