THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Explicit sneak peek

Live Wild, the third story in my Glass Room Adventures series, publishes February 1.  The book will be available on the eXtasy Books site that day, and on all major ebook outlets shortly after.  Here's an excerpt:


I look over my shoulder at Walter, shake my bare ass, and say, “Come on, Wally, one more time?” His hands go to his belt.

By the time Walter’s pants are off, Denise and I are reaching under Charlie’s pajamas. We’re stretched out on either side of him, our legs over his. Her fingers beat mine to his cock. While he unfastens our bras, we each stroke our pieces of him and watch Walter strip.

Walter is a young, strong, thick bodied guy. The last time he was naked with me, he’d taken a muscle relaxant to keep his cock soft.

Not today. His hard-on bobs below his tight gut. He crawls on the bed.

His lips take Denise’s. One of his hands finds her left boob, the other covers my cunt.

Charlie hugs Denise with one arm and me with the other. His hand plays over both my breasts and the one of Denise’s Walter hasn’t claimed.

I kiss Charlie. His response feels distracted. Denise breaks away from Walter, kneels on Charlie, and unties his robe. I’m still holding his cock when she guides his knob to her cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment