THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Free hot Clytie excerpt

My novel Clytie was featured this week on the Log Line Blog, an innovative and entertaining site that poses log lines and invites reader comments. A "log line" is a short (@ 25 words or less) description of a story.  Here's the link:

 http://theloglineblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/clytie.html

And here's an excerpt from Clytie:

She reaches the spot. I surrender a groan. I say, “Under the knob.”

Her tongue toys with stretched veins. She needs no more instruction. She French kisses the knob and rim, mouths more of my cock than I guessed her mouth could hold, and sucks.

I say, “Be careful, or I’ll fill your mouth.” Around my cock she mumbles, “Please do.”

I oblige. She drinks my ejaculation with her eyes closed. She rubs the last drops over her face. She kisses my balls. From between my legs, she says, “I hope you haven’t eaten all the strawberries.”
 
Clytie is available at the eXtasy Books site and on Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment