THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Mandi comes again

Circe, the sixth and last (I think) book of The Fair Warrior Chronicles, wraps the entire Chronicles series around my erotic novel Mandi.  I saw this possibility while I was writing The Huntress, the second story of the Chronicles.  Luckily, the first story of the series, Minotaur, hadn't gone to the publisher yet. I was able to go back and rename one of the characters Amanda (Mandi's real name). Other than a few brief references in the later stories of the Chronicles, I left Mandi/Amanda alone and kept her story for last.

In the earlier novel, Mandi works and fucks her way to top-of-the-world success, then plummets into sexual slavery. Circe picks her up a year or so after her escape. She's haunted by her past and terrified that the man who enslaved her will return. The Fair Warriors find her, revive her memories of the past she shares with them, and show her how to uncover the paranormal power she didn't know she possessed. They need her help to fight the evil corporation that pursues them, and she needs theirs to win her battle to stay free.
Mandi was written as a stand-alone novel. It's been fun to bring the story full circle. Now that I've almost finished the Fair Warrior Chronicles, I'm planning a different story line. I don't think I'll end up back in Mandi's lap, but you never know.

The last three stories of the Fair Warrior series, Cassandra, Morpheus, and Circe, are scheduled for publication by eXtasy Books on August 15, September 15, and September 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment