THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Beautiful bodies and deadly bulls

Here's a new promotional announcement for my novel Clytie that my publicists are posting around the net:

In the bedrooms of a secret resort island where wealthy owners treat their servants like slaves, Paris serves as a consort trained to provide every sexual pleasure. But in the arena, he's like a god. He's the only living athlete who can perform the ancient and deadly sport of bull leaping. He can catch the horns of a charging bull and vault over its back. He's pampered and lusted after. Then Clytie, a slip of a woman with a fearless agility, matches his feats in the arena and captures his heart. But Clytie refuses to be anyone's sex slave. Her determination to live with a free heart forces Paris to rebel against his privileged captivity.

Here's an excerpt from Clytie:

“What, you’ve never deflowered a virgin?” Uncertainty flits through her eyes, chased by mirth. She says, “We’ll see how you are at it.”

Her head bobs under the water. Her shoulders wedge between my knees. Her short, dark hair floats on the surface of the pool, tickling my chest. Her lips find my cock, their touch swift, warm, light.

She is a newborn child of the ocean, rising from the waves to the golden air. Her kiss is harder. Her hand works my cock. Her legs press my chest. Her hips settle onto me. Before I know it, I’m inside her.

Her quick rocking is fiercer than Mistress Dalia’s wildest shows of abandon. Clytie gives a sharp cry, a soft groan. Her head settles on my chest. She hums contentedly with each drive of my hips. My coming wells from a fountain deeper than I believed I possessed.  

Here's a buy link for Clytie: http://www.extasybooks.com/clytie-5/.

No comments:

Post a Comment