THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Morpheus excerpt

Here's a passage from my new story, Morpheus, which published today on the eXtasy Books site:


           The Fair Warriors are tangled with one another on the floor around us, deeply asleep.
 
           Joy asks, "When are they going to wake?"

            They look enticing, the naked women in their accessible postures, and their husbands locked in dreams. I wonder how our intense attraction to one another is going to play out.

            I say, "I'll let them sleep until after we're gone."

            She says, "Mighty Morpheus." 

            She's trying to break down my discipline and persuade me to let her go with us on the mission. I need to resist. She absolutely can't go. It's too dangerous. I won't let her fuck me into changing my mind.

            My body doesn't listen. My undisciplined legs wrap her hips. My mutinous arms carry my traitorous hands to her breasts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment