THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Fucking in a limo


Instead of picking a subject and finding something in my writing to illustrate what I'm talking about, I decided to pick a passage at random from one of my stories, and then find something to say about the writing.  This is from my novel, Mandi:

Brandon stays beside Alex until the car arrives in front of us and the tall Jamaican chauffer hops out to open the door. Alex doesn't seem concerned with anything but my chest. His people are quick to usher him and me into the security of the limo and get underway. Brandon waives goodbye from the curb.

          Alex presses a button. A barrier rises to hide us from the men in the front seat. The windows darken as if the city is falling under an eclipse.

          "Oh, that's cool!" I take off my pants.

          Alex slips his hand between my legs. "Congratulations on a great meeting, Mandi."

          I squeeze his hand with my thighs and ask, "How soon can we take a pill?"

          He draws a package from his pocket and shakes out a pair of Fire Genies. The one he puts in my palm is the second I've seen. I ask, "Why does it have a Y on it?"

          Alex says, "It's a peace symbol."

          "Oh, sure," I say, feeling like a dumb shit. The peace symbol is not exactly my generation, or his. The way he waits tells me he's trying to communicate something about his motives. I'm more interested in immediate sensations.  "Let me swallow the peace symbol," I say, "and then I'll swallow a piece of you."

          Alex puts a Fire Genie between my lips, unscrews the cap of a bottle of Italian water, and gives it to me. While I wash the pill down my throat, he places his on his tongue. He takes the water from me and sips. We are communicants. A demanding glow spreads through me like a benediction.

          I stretch on the seat with my ass on his lap. He tugs my thong to my knees and strokes my cunt.

          "Oh, baby!" The genie ignites an instant conflagration wherever his fingertips glide. I reach to his crotch and find him hard as a rock. He stretches on top of me. The wonderful material of his suit drapes me like a pleasure tent.

           He unbuttons my blouse and licks the tops of my breasts. I thrash my feet to free my legs from the bondage of my thong. His tongue finds a way beneath my skimpy bra and teases my nipple. I go for his zipper.

 

This scene gets the two main characters in the story, Mandi and Alex, on the way from one place (a business meeting in a London skyscraper) to another (their hotel). It says something about their ages (both too young to really remember when peace symbols were current), and their motives (Mandi senses Alex is trying to make a statement about his motives, but she ignores it and dives into sex.) It deepens Mandi's experience with the Fire Genie, a sex pill that ultimately leads to her downfall.  It gives the reader a taste of the high life—zipping through London in an ultra-plush limo. But mostly it's a fuck scene. Mandi is a highly erotic story. My goal was to fill every page with explicit and entertaining sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment