THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

More, more, more


Erotica thrives because we enjoy imagining more and better sex than anyone gets in real life. In the series I'm working on now, the heroine is stinging from being dumped by the man she loves. She sees an opportunity to live out her deepest fantasies, and goes for it. Her anger at the faithless lover spurs her on. What moves the story into the realm of erotica is her extreme willingness to fuck, her ability to handle all kinds of penetrations and positions, and the wildness her living fantasy stirs in her mind and body. She's limber, luscious, wet, and ready, and the next day she's hungry for more.

One problem with this story is that the sex is so frequent and detailed that I'm having trouble squeezing in a plot. I've left the first 20,000 word story in first draft stage.  I plan to push on through the first draft of the second story, then rewrite them in sequence. I'm hoping I'll invent a few more angles that I can go back and add to the first story.  I'm not too worried about this. As long as the sex stays hot, the series will get where in needs to go. In erotica, the sex and the plot should be nearly the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment