THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Flying sex


My erotic stories Mandi, Clytie, and Minotaur all feature sex on private jets. Now I'm finishing the last few chapters of Circe, the sixth and final story of my Fair Warrior Chronicles series for eXtasy Books.  The characters are on the biggest and fanciest jet I've yet to imagine.
These sex jets all have bedrooms, but my characters don't confine their copulating to the private areas. They're fine with doing it in the passenger seats.  We have to assume first-class leg room.  I'm not sure I can describe how two people could contort enough to have sex in one of the cheap seats.
There's something inherently sexy in the mix of power and freedom that a private jet provides. The characters are suspended far above the world and its rules. In the flights I describe, they have plenty of good food and champagne, and nothing much to do for a few hours except play with one another's bodies.

The airplane needs to be more than a fun place to fuck. The relationship between the characters changes while they're in the air. When they're back on the ground, things are not the same. That's the difference between describing sex and telling an erotic story.

No comments:

Post a Comment