THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Sex, love, and war

Erotic fiction explores the conflict of hearts as expressed by bodies. Ordinarily this means living, breathing (or undead) bodies. The problem with mixing armed conflict into a contemporary erotic romance story line is that erotic encounters seldom happen on a battlefield. When I try to keep erotic content on every page, it's pretty hard to squeeze  war into the eroticism.

In Cassandra, a story my Fair Warrior Chronicles series, I solved this quandary by equipping my Fair Warriors with erotic paranormal powers. Faced with a helicopter assault by paramilitary commandos, they get naked.  Group sex amplifies their powers.

This post would become way to long if I tried to explain how their powers work together. The result is that the helicopters go haywire and crash. The commandos are stunned and wounded. One of them turns out to be Cassandra's lost love.  Sex, battle, and a happy ending happen simultaneously.

I love what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment