THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Ménage à trois

Two men and one woman, I read recently, is the multi-partner sex pairing that appeals most to female readers of erotic fiction. I can see the point. Does sound like fun, doesn't it? Sloppy seconds and all. Two dicks, no waiting.

But for some reason, the ménage pairings in my stories seldom seem to hit that balance. Usually it's a larger group, or two women on one man. My new Glass Rooms series, the first story of which is scheduled to publish December 1, takes a different angle. Couples are paired mostly one on one, but the fun happens among twenty or so other couples in a warren of glass-walled bedrooms where everyone can see what everyone else is doing. 
Here's the first draft of a variation on this idea, with two women and one man in one glass room, and a female-male couple in the other:

            The men join us in the glass room. To my eye, Ilya looks unsettled by his talk with Charlie. But he's man enough to put business aside when it's time for three naked ladies. Kate and Julia drape arms around him, their manner showing him Julio is forgotten. Charlie hugs my shoulders, but he looks at the Russian women.

            Give the man what he wants. I don't have my face painted, but I'm Raven, world class whore. I reach through the clinging bodies of Kate and Julia, find the strong Russian hand I shook earlier, scratch the palm with my fingernail, and roll my eyes in the direction of the other glass room.

            Ilya shrugs Kate and Julia off his shoulders and sweeps me into his arms. He's as strong as his handshake promised. His arms hold me as if I'm weightless. I'm close enough to his face to see the creases of a man older than fifty. I start kissing them, and keep kissing while he carries me to the other glass room.           

            He drops me on my bed. I lie with my legs spread and my arms above my head, and watch him undress. His chest is broad, solid, pale, and lightly haired. When he looks down to take off his expensive Italian shoes, I glance over to see how Charlie's doing.

            Julia has his pants unbuckled and her hand in his silk boxers. Kate is working on the buttons of his stiff white shirt. They're kissing and rubbing with as much skill as I've seen from any whore. But Charlie has time to return my glance and give me a moment of his smile.

            Ilya pauses in his undressing to watch his women service another man. I wait for his eyes to return their attention to me. When they do, I arch my back, shift my hips, and open my arms.

            Ilya drops his skivvies and climbs on me. His cock is at my cunt right away, finds me wet, and slides on in. It's medium sized but energetic, a pecker that knows what it wants.

            I give it. There's a kind of hotshot who only wants a missionary fuck, but wants it hard and humpy. I throw all my energy into riding with Ilya's strong bounces, and use my legs, arms, and breathless squeals to beg for more.

            His lips find mine and let my tongue get into the act. His eyes close. His hips move harder. His cock hits enough of the right places to make my screeches genuine.

            Next door, Charlie is showing me he knows what to do with two women. He's on his hand and knees, with Kate splayed on her back, with his head in her crotch, while Julia lies between his legs and suck his cock.

            He flips to his back, settles Kate on his cock, and works Julia's tits with his tongue.

            I look up at Ilya's face. His eyes have followed mine to the next room. I wrap my hands in his slick hair and kiss him harder. He responds with a wild spree of humping.

            He doesn't feel like a man who'll be ready to come anytime soon. I'm in for a long, sweaty ride. I more or less put Charlie out of my mind, and give the guy all I've got.       

No comments:

Post a Comment