THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Reading eXtasy

eXtasy Books has grown a lot since I signed on with them a year and a half ago. They have a stable of entertaining and talented authors, who I feel lucky to be associated with.  The eXtasy publisher and editors give us a lot of help (and a bit of scolding). We get frequent tips from them about what we might do, should do, or are failing to do, to promote our work. The editors go through every word of every story I send them, and make many valuable suggestions and encouraging comments.  Although they are now publishing twice as many books a month as when I sent them my first one, the quality hasn't suffered.

eXtasy's success is reflected in their web site. They have the most attractive way of presenting new and recent releases that I've seen on any bookseller's site.  They also keep a constantly updated list of what books are selling best.  I don't check it often.  When I do, my response is usually Drat, or something stronger, because my titles aren't on the in-house bestseller list.  I have a lot of tough competition.  So this week I was very pleasantly surprised to see two of my titles make the list.  Circe, released this week, was on for a while.  The Huntress, one of my Fair Warrior Chronicles stories, has been hanging around on the list today. Yea for me, and thank you, eXtasy, for giving me such a great publishing home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment