THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Circe hot exerpt

Out today!

The call her Circe, because she can wrap people in a spell of happiness, but Mandi lives in fear. She has yet to discover the startling power within her.


My last post promised you a hot excerpt.  Here it is:

I pluck the studs from his pleated shirt and rub my belly over his rug of a torso. My cunt is his sea to dive in. I surrender a gasp. My knees rise. I hug his stiffly shirted shoulders with one arm, and stretch to reach below his shirttails with the other. My fingertips brush his ass.


My other hand clenches his shirt studs, which are diamond and too pricy to risk losing in a cab seat. Their hard corners gouge me like the thorns of my hidden anger. The bear man responds by working his hips more tenderly and pressing his lips to my neck.

The city becomes the odors left on the cab seat by the trousers of a thousand strangers. The sky bequeaths me the rivulets of rain making their jagged way down the cab’s windows. The plinking of tin drums on the driver’s radio makes a Caribbean counterpoint to Devon’s steady rhythm. He lifts, carries, and floods me. He drives to his, letting go.

Circe is available today at this link and will be available at Amazon and other major ebook retailers within a day or two,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment