THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Running Wild

Yesterday, I sent the eXtasy Books editors the manuscript for Night Wild, the first of my four-book series, the Glass Room Adventures. Okay, okay, I know you’re clamoring for a preview. Here's a snippet:

            Stripping in front of a stranger is always the first act of my fantasy. The thought of doing it makes my body tingle. I stand. My chair rolls away behind me, across the bare wood floor, and bumps the sill beneath my narrow window. I walk around the desk. I say, "I'll lock the door."

            Madam Renee says, "Fuck the door." Her eyes challenge me.

           On my website, The Erotic World of Valerie Herme, there are snippet pages with a few quotes from each of my published erotic stories, along with free first chapters. But not one for Night Wild, until it publishes on December 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment