THE DIARY OF AN EROTIC WRITER

Four women, one man


This ménage scene from my novel Clytie is one of my favorites:

The water near the spring is hot enough to sting. Semele's look is hotter. Her arms reach for me like hungry creatures. Her body folds into mine. Her knee travels my hip.

I know the feel of a woman who denies her needs. Mistress Dalia will spend months in the big world, ordering people around instead of fucking them. When she comes to the Island, she takes me to bed before the servants finish unloading her luggage.

Semele is too proud to voice her craving. I take her ass and lift her. Eros does me proud. My erection is waiting. I ease her down. Her hand guides my knob to her cunt. She shudders and hugs me tight.

Clytie leaps on my back, chews my ear, and kisses my neck. The two women cling to me. Their bodies twist and strive. I stand still and keep my grip on Semele's writhing ass. Waters hot and cold swirl around my legs.

The tall reeds rustle, part, and reveal the redheaded sisters. Their green eyes devour the scene. They take off their too-short tunics. Underneath they are naked. Freckles cover their legs and arms. Their torsos are creamy white. Their cunts are a darker red than their long hair. They step into the pool.

I tell myself I absolutely will not deflower these two. Consorts-in-training are forbidden sex until the day they are sold. Virginity on the auction block can be the difference between sharing a rich bed or scrubbing a kitchen.

Semele's eyes are shut. She makes no sign of noticing the girls. Clytie wraps her legs around my chest and reaches an arm toward each redhead. Their tender bodies press on either side of me. Their lips explore my shoulders. Clytie gives my neck a sharp nip with her teeth. Semele yields a guttural cry and rams her cunt deeper onto my cock.

Clytie rubs her cunt against my spine. I think she means to bring herself off. The girls find ways to cradle more of their flesh against mine. Semele pulls my head toward her breasts.

I'm accustomed to contorting myself to please women. I train for it. Keeping my balance and finding Semele's dark nipple with my lips is a trick I can manage.

Tentative hands reach between my legs from behind. How the girls find room to grope me with Semele and Clytie wrapped close is more than I can figure. Fingertips explore my balls and the base of my erection.

Semele gives another animal cry. Her body shudders with her coming. Clytie's cry is sharper. Her grip is stronger. Her body is hotter. Yesterday she was a virgin. Today she is an expert at frottage, able to rub herself to orgasm on my spine.

Semele grabs my hair, pulls my mouth from her tit, and shoves her tongue past my teeth. Clytie licks my ear and pinches my nipples. The sisters melt away. When I manage to look, they are gone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment